Wednesday 15 February 2012

Potted Potter

My husband is awesome.  I hadn't even heard about this 2 man Harry Potter parody and he bought us tickets to see it for a Valentine's Day present!  :)  I am so excited!!!  

From their website:

All seven Harry Potter books in seventy minutes!


Watch CBBC’s Dan and Jeff take on the ultimate challenge, with the help of endless costumes, brilliant songs, ridiculous props, and a generous helping of Hogwarts magic. This fantastically funny show features all your favourite characters, a special appearance from a very frightening fire-breathing dragon, and even a game of Quidditch involving the audience!

This brilliant show was first seen in 2006, and is playing an international tour in 2012. A must-see for Potter addicts, and a great introduction to the series for anyone who’s ever wondered what all the fuss is about.







And here's a very short clip from their show:

2 comments:

Court said...

Long time reader, but I believe this is my first comment... anyway! I saw this over the weekend, and it was AMAZING! Its absolutely hilarious, and the two guys are brilliant! Hope you enjoy it!

Jessica Strider said...

Cool. I'm really looking forward to this. :)